Wednesday, July 1, 2020

SEVEN YEARS WAR FIGURES

As I said in my Reichardtswerben report in the autumn Donald Adamson and I combined to buy Angus Konstam’s 28mm Front Rank Reichsarmee.  Over the winter I added appropriate cavalry, staff, grenz units and artillery to build up my Reichsarmee contingent.  They finally got onto the table in late February.  They were painted by my friend Kevin Bowman and are all Front Rank figures.  My contribution was the basing and standards.

During the lockdown I have taken photos of the units.  Below are some photos of higher commands and the unit command stands.  

Here is a link to all my photos on Flickr: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmPgSDru

Once I have time I will add descriptions to all the photos on Flickr.


Reichsarmee Command

French Command Marechal Soubise


Hungarian Hussars

Hungarian Hussars

Prussian 7th Dragoons

Ansbach Dragoons - I used a Nuremburg standard

Hohenzollern Cuirassiers

Wurtemburg Kreis Dragoons

Staff Officers and ADCs


Reichsarmee Artillery

Hungarian Hussars


7 comments:

  1. Superb collection! The Front Rank figures are first rate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - yes Front Rank are the best.....

      Delete
  2. Terrific photos, especially the Reichsarmee stand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the command vignettes came out well. More to add.

      Delete
  3. Lovely looking toys Bill...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ally - I put a lot of work into the basing and doing the standards

      Delete