Tuesday, October 4, 2016

NAPOLEONIC REINFORCEMENTS

In the past 3 months I have added more troops to my Napoleonic collection.  I have added another 2 brigades each of 4 battalions of Russian infantry plus some Spanish/Portuguese staff officers and a Prussian fusilier command.

The Russian figures are the ready painted ones from South Africa and I added some more shading and rebased them.  The Russian flags come from the excellent Napoleon rules Russian flag download.  The Spanish staff and Prussians were painted for me by Kevin Bowman of the Falkirk and District club.

Russian Line infantry - the Galitz or Estonia Regiments

Spanish or Portuguese staff

Prussian fusilier command - Frontrank figures


2 comments:

  1. Love the Russians, they looks very good. Tell Kevin, that he made a great job with Spaniards and Portuguese. Now we need to try them all in battle some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work
    Great color estonian group

    ReplyDelete