Tuesday, February 7, 2017

VAPNARTAK 2017 YORK

This weekend I went down on the Falkirk and District coach trip to the Vapnartak wargames show held at York Race Course in York.  It was an enjoyable outing to my first show of the year.  Here are some photos of the display games at the show.  I only bought one item at the show - a Sharp Practice AWI Continental force painted by my old friend Jim Duncan of Edinburgh who had a table at the flea market. 


Big 17th century game

Big 17th century game - the town

Relief of Kut-Al-Amara

Zombies

Some junior Falkirk members

King Kong

Minions the PP game!
My sole purchase - many thanks Jim

3 comments:

  1. I bought these figures for my AWI project but by the time I had them painted and ready to use I had found something 'shinier' to concentrate on so they had to go. Glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, especially the 17th ship and old castle..

    ReplyDelete