Saturday, September 7, 2019

MORE 28MM NAPOLEONIC FIGURES


Here are some photos of the latest additions to my Black Powder Napoleonic collection.  They are 2 gun Saxon and Spanish 12pdr batteries from Elite Miniatures and the Front Rank Polish General of Division Dabrowski and 2 ADCs.  I really like the Elite gun models and they make up the bulk of my artillery.  Front Rank command figures are so nice and crisp. They were painted by Kevan Bowman then based by me.

The impressive Front Rank Dabrowski and staff

Another view

Saxon 12pdr battery - my first Saxon unit

Spanish 12pdr battery - to give my Spanish some heavy hitting power

5 comments:

  1. Lovely looking wee vignettes. One of the great things about doing Black Powder in 28mm is the chance to add cracking little vignettes like these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob I have added quite a few more command vignettes to my expanding SYW collection. Will put up some photos of them later this month.

      Delete
  2. Splendid Nap figures/vignettes, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I do especially like the Polish general!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Front Rank do some great command figures. I really like him as well.

      Delete