Tuesday, May 12, 2015

CARRONADE 2015

Here are some of my photos from this years successful Carronade show at Falkirk.  I helped the SESWC with their East African display.  A combined Anglo-Belgian attack on a German outpost.  The first casualty in the game was the Belgian CO trampled down by 2 ostriches.  My only buy at the show was some MDF bases from Martin at Warbases.

East Africa 1916 by the SESWC - the KAR avoid the rampaging Rhinos

East Africa 1916 - the objective of the German fort in the distance

54mm Medieval - the £60 game

Pacific Island Bolt Action game

54mm Plancenoit

Sudan campaign by the Iron Brigade

28mm Vietnam game

Indian Mutiny game.








2 comments:

  1. Some really great looking games!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very much the case that I missed a great show- especially the German EA game!! I've got a scenario book that's based around Tonga but have never had the pleasure of using it :>(

    However, I ***will*** be at Claymore!

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete