Thursday, July 10, 2014

CLAYMORE 2014 EDINBURGH 2nd AUGUST



Scotland’s premier wargames show, Claymore 2014, will be held on Saturday 2nd August, 2014, at the Granton Campus of Edinburgh College, 350 West Granton Road, Edinburgh EH5 1QE. Doors will open to the public at 10.00am. Cost: Adult £2.50, Child £1.50, Family £5.00 (2 Adult 2 children)

Features 30 Demonstration and Participation Games, 40 Tradestands and the classic B&B.

See the SESWC website for more details of the traders, displays and facilities.


Hope to see you some of you on the day.  I will be pottering about with my camera.  This is my last post for 2 weeks as we are away to Spain on vacation.

4 comments:

  1. I see there is no mention of the Edinburgh Tram as a transport option for those show visitors coming from Edinburgh Airport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on coming up so watch out Edinburgh Darrell is on his way back up north soon!! :>)

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy Spain Bill. I look forward to your photos from Claymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I plan to be there as I have been most years since SESWC used to hold it in Adam House on Chambers Street. Still going strong (it, and me)!

    Also, the tram doesn't go near the college - although if they'd built the Granton/Leith line as originally planned then it would have gone right past it...

    ReplyDelete