Wednesday, January 3, 2024

CHRISTMAS 2023 WARGAMES PRESENTS

This Christmas proved a great success with two wargaming related presents..  First there was a copy of Charles Grant's latest book 'A wargaming Retrospective from PRE-WW2 Onwards'.  A good gentle read available from Caliver Books.  Secondly I got a copy of the Battle of Britain game by Richard Borg - originally released by TSR and recently rereleased by Plastic Soldier Company.  Just before Christmas I had finished a campaign with John Perkin using his copy. It's still for sale today at a bargain price of £14.95 from PSC.

Happy New Year everyone.
















1 comment:

  1. I also got the retrospective and although I did enjoy it I was hoping that Charles would have included more detail on the wargamers he knew and knows. But still a nice read.

    ReplyDelete