Sunday, August 6, 2017

CLAYMORE 2017


This Saturday I was at Claymore 2017 in Edinburgh.  I was busy as one of the four judges of the displays and PP games.  Here are the results
Displays
1st  Iron Brigade – 28mm ACW game
2nd Kirriemuir - 10mm Gettysburg
3rd Glasgow Phoenix - 6mm Ramilles

PP games
1st  Funky Skull games – Street Wars New York
2nd East Neuk Irregulars – Indonesian Confrontation
3rd Leuchars - Fury

It was a good show –  I met lots of acquaintances.  My one buy was some more skirmishing French and Spanish Napoleonics from Ian at Eagle Miniatures.  This year I even remembered to take photos so here are a few of them. 

The link to all my show photos on Flickr is https://flic.kr/s/aHsm2jkcqS
Iron Brigade - 28mm ACW

Border Reivers - 28mm Quatre Bras

Falkirk Napoleonic - 28mm Austrians Vs Bavarians 1809

Gourock - 15mm Nijmegen Bridges

funky Skull Games - Street Wars NYC

Kirriemuir - 10mm Gettysburg day 1

League of Ausgburg - 28mm 1814 Campaign - French vs Austrians

Glasgow Phoenix - 6mm Ramilles


1 comment: