First there are some new staff figures which I will use with my French and British armies. The figures are by Front Rank. They are actually Dutch Belgian staff for Waterloo. I bought these nicely painted figures on ebay mounted on single bases and I have now rebased them in pairs as command vignettes. The MDF bases are from Warbases and the Silflor tufts were supplied by Mutineer Miniatures. Here are 3 photos.
|Prince of Orange and Gen Chasse|
|Gen Perponcher and an ADC|
|Gen Saxe-Weimar and a Nassau ADC|
Then there are some recent additions to my ongoing Russian 1812 army project. I have added some units of Russian Cuirassiers which I bought painted from South Africa on ebay. I have added some Games Workshop wash to their flesh, matt varnished them and rebased them to match my other units. The flags I got from the colourful F G Hourtoulle book Borodino, The Moskova , The Battle for the Redoubts. Here are 2 photos of the Novgorod regiment.
|Since I took this photo I have added static grass to the bases|